One-to-One Oil Painting Consultation – Private Tuition
About/Who is this for: These one-to-one oil painting sessions are specifically developed for those of you, who want to continue with your painting but are either pressed for time, cannot attend our regular workshops or would prefer private tuition or a consultation.
Each consultation is bespoke and specifically tailored to your own requirements.
As a guideline, a painting session can typically cover one or all of the following: –
- a review of your own artwork.
- concentrate on areas where you are finding difficulty, whether it’s: –
- bringing life into your paintings.
- understanding value, composition or ideas for new paintings.
- finding the right colour palette.
- colour mixing.
- painting, brush or knife techniques.
- using oil painting materials (including mediums for glazing).
- how to go about painting different subject matters such as a seascape, landscape, cityscape or still life or indeed a study by one of the old masters.
- demonstrate or get you to carry out the solution on a step-by-step basis.
Date: Please email for a suitable date.
Time: 2 to 3.30pm or 3.45 to 5.15pm
Duration: 1.5 hours
Age: The attendee must be over 18.
Maximum no of persons per class: 1
Materials: Please bring your own materials and artwork.
Cancellations: You must be able to attend the workshop booked as there will be no refunds or moving between workshops.
Terms & Conditions: Please read our Terms and Conditions before enrolling and making payment and/or applying a voucher code.
Location: My oil painting workshops are held at my art gallery and studio located just outside Dunboyne Co. Meath beside the Hatchet Pub, and centrally located between Kilcock, Maynooth, Dunshaughlin and approximately 20-30 minutes from Trim and Clonee by car. Not far from Kildare, Dublin, Westmeath and Wicklow in Co. Meath.
Buying as a gift: You might like to consider our 121 Oil Painting Consultation/Tuition Gift Voucher that will allow the lucky recipient to choose their preferred date.
COVID 19: Following the recent epidemic we are not providing tea/coffee or light refreshments. We have screens installed between each workspace.
Accessibility: You may see from the photos, that there are a couple of steps into our art school that you may need to be aware of.