You will also accept that:
- any and all consequences of your use of the contents of the Website are your own responsibility;
- if using the information within the Website you must first take appropriate steps to verify the information before acting upon it; and
While every care and precaution is taken to ensure that the information contained within this Website is accurate, Emily McCormack provides no guarantees, warranties, representations of any kind (either express or implied) as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness and/or availability of this information (which it may amend at any time without any notice) and accepts no liability (in tort, negligence, contract, statute or otherwise) for any losses, damages, injury, liabilities, claims and expenses (including but not limited to legal, defence or settlement costs) of any kind, whether direct, indirect or consequential including any third party claims) that may arise out of or result from the access to, or inability to access this Website and/or the use of or reliance upon the contents of the Website or as a consequence of any viruses or other contaminating properties that may infect your computer equipment, software or data. If your use of the Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data and the like you assume all costs thereof.
Data Protection & Copyright
The content of the Website which is licensed to and copyright of Emily McCormack, is as recognised under Irish and relevant international laws. Copying, distribution, downloading, republishing, displaying, posting, inserting into another website or transmitting of the Website content (in part or in full) in any form or by any means including but not limited to any logo’s, words, trademarks, brands, images, photographs and/or graphic representation or other information contained in the Website is not permitted without the prior written permission of Emily McCormack except for your own personal (non – commercial and informational) use only and involves only downloading to a local hard drive or printing.
Unless prior written permission is given by Emily McCormack, you must not:
- add to, modify, alter the content of the Website;
- copy or post on any network computer or broadcast in any media the content of the Website;
- use any graphics, images or the like separate from the corresponding text;
- print any content of the Website without attaching to it any relevant proprietary notices and/or disclaimers;
- disrupt or interfere with the Website use any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to monitor, copy or extract any content from the Website.
- disrupt or interfere with the Website or associated information communication technology infrastructure (ICT) in any way or post or transmit or via the Website any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party, or any defamatory, derogatory or offensive material or publication.
Emily McCormack is not responsible for the content of any other website from which you have accessed the Website or to which you may hyperlink from the Website and Emily McCormack cannot be held liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred (including any third party claims) as a result of such actions arising out of the use of the Website.
Thank you for visiting the Website.