Please note the following before enrolling and paying for our workshops:
By paying for our Introductory Course – Beginners Introduction to Oil Painting and/or our 4-week oil painting course(s), you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions: –
- that you will
- not attend the workshop(s) if, prior to (or during the 4 week workshops) develop any symptoms associated with COVID-19, have been diagnosed with same or have been in contact with anyone who is showing or has been diagnosed with symptoms of COVID-19.
- at all times wear a mask within the studio and comply with the government guidelines issued during the COVID-19 pandemic – including sanitising hands, keeping a safe distance from other students etc.
- not use the instructional / test pieces (i.e. paintings) produced within each workshop for any commercial means or your own social media enhancement and that you understand that they are just to enable you to learn various art techniques etc. so that you can develop the skills to be your own artist and that all copyright in these pieces as initially produced by Emily McCormack – artist (and to the extent permitted by Law) remains with her and you agree that the programmes, notes and any other information provided by Emily McCormack to you are only to be used for your own personal information and will not be copied or redistributed or use in any way for commercial means or your own social media enhancement.
- payment/fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable. So, for the avoidance of doubt, there will be no refunds and no movement or changing between workshops/courses if you cannot attend.
- we reserve the right to cancel or postpone any workshop/course at any time for any reason including circumstances where the minimum number of students required has not been reached or any other unforeseen circumstances, then your payment will be fully refunded or if the circumstances permit another workshop may be provided for you to accept in lieu.
- if you are travelling to attend our workshops and/or availing of accommodation we recommend that you take out insurance to cover all such costs if the workshop/course is cancelled.
- By attending these workshops, you understand and accept full responsibility of the risks involved in participating in these workshops, working with the materials and within the studio space and including all aspects relating to COVID-19 (including but not limited to unintentional exposure and/or harm) and that you release Emily McCormack from all harm / risk / liability / responsibility.
- you must be over 18 to attend.